MYRA School of Business
The MYRA School of Business is an innovatively designed business school established in 2012 at Mysore under the aegis of the Mysore Royal Academy(MYRA)
MYRA currently offers two business education programs:
- The AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education) recognized Post Graduate Program in Management(PGDM)
- Global MBA
- Management Development Programs
- Marketing & Strategy
- •Finance & Accounting
- •Organisational Behaviour & HRM
- •Operations & Supply Chain Management
- •Data Analytics & Information Systems
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
PGDM Fees - Rs. 10 Lakhs for two years*
|Other Courses Name|
- Average Salary – Rs. 7.5Lpa
- Highest Salary –Rs. 16 Lpa
- Submission of Application Form either online or direct along with the supporting documents and SOP.
- Case Study Analysis
- Interview (Personal/Telephonic/Skype)
- Issuance of Offer letter
Note - Applications are accepted from October 1st 2019.
Any candidate will be issued offer letter after qualifying certain selection criteria, each stage of the selection process is graded. The stages of selection process as follows:
- Previous Academic Record (10th, 12th & Graduation)
- Test Score
- Interview (personal/Skype/Telephonic)
- SOP/Case Study Analysis
- Any other significant achievements (Should be highlighted in SOP and Application Form)
- Candidate must hold Bachelor Degree with 5% marks.from recognise university.
- Candidate in final year can apply .
- Work experience is not mandatory for any of the programmes.We encourage students to have 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Applicants should have valid CAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT®, GMAT®, GRE® or MET® (MYRA Entrance Test) scores. Entrance test score is an important evaluation criteria for selection.
MET is an in house test conducted by MYRA for students without any other standardized test score. Students may opt to take MET to meet the eligibility.
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.