New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) Delhi
New Delhi Institute of Management is a unit of “Society for Employment and Career Counselling” and is an integral part of this non-profit & charitable education society registered since 1992.
Marketing , Finance, Production & Operations Management, Human Resource Development, SCM, Information Technology, Business Analyst, Digital Marketing, Media Management & International Business.
RANKING & ACCREDIATIONS
- Approved by Asssociation of Indian Universities(AIU)
- Awarded “Best Private Institute in India” for Excellence in Education and Entrepreneurship by Integrated Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) on 28th Feb 2019
- Awarded and recognized as the “Best Management Institute Contributing to Nation Building” by Top Rankers on 22nd Feb 2019
- Awarded ‘ZZZZDelhi, NCR and entire North India - Business World June 2013
- Rated amongst Top 8 Private B-Schools in India - AIMA IMRB May 2013
- Rated amongst Top 4 Private B-Schools in Delhi/NCR – Business India December 2012
- Ranked 19th B-school all over India – Business World June 2012
- NDIM placements rated 17th in India – Business World June 2012
- Rated Overall A++ 2007, 08, 10 and higher than A++ in 2009 & 2011 by – Business India November 2011
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
|Other Courses Name|
• International placements
• Multiple offers to 96+ students
• 164+ New Companies offered placements
• 307+ Companies offered placements
• 310+ Companies offered summer internships
- Highest Placeemnt - Rs 16.1 Lacs
- Average Plaecement - Rs 6.5 Lacs
Accenture, Aditya Birla, Airtel, Amazon, American Express, Asian Paints, AVON, Axis Bank, Bagrry's,Bajaj Corp., Bausch&Lomb, Bennett Coleman & Co., Berger Paints, Blue Star, BMW India, CCD, Capital First, Citi Bank, Colgate Palmolive, CSC India, Copal Amba, Dainik Bhaskar, Darashaw, DCB Bank, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, DLF, DTDC, E&Y, Edelman, Emami,Federal Bank, Fedex, Field Fresh Foods, Fujifilm India,Future group, Gartner, Genesis Group, Genpact,Godrej, H&M, HCL Services, HCN, HDFC AMC, Home Credit India, HT Media, ICES, ICICI Securities, Idea, IMRB, Indigo, IndusInd, ITC, JK Cement, J&J, Jones Lang LaSalle, KPMG, Kurl-on, Liberty, Luminous, Mansukh Securities, M&S, Microtek, Naukri.com, Nestle, People Matters, Philips, Protiviti Consulting, Radio Mirchi, Reliance JIO, Capital IQ, SBI Card, SRF, Standard Chartered Bank, Tata AIG, Walmart India,Yes Bank, etc.
- Final selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations. NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per AICTE guidelines.
- Final selection is based on overall performance in:
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- A Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
- Candidate with business experience will be given additional weightage in the selection process
- Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply.
Location: NEW DELHI
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.