Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) PunePune . ESTD .
Established in 2007 , Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM) is one of the top B-Schools in India with the goal to equip standard value in business management education to produce educated and skilled Management Graduates.
PIBM provides Post Graduate courses in Management at Pune campus. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) which is an AICTE approved course is the flagship program at PIBM Pune. PIBM also offers Master in Business Administration (MBA) course in affiliation to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
PIBM has expanded by opening up Campuses for Graduation Courses-
- BBA, B.Com & BCA in Solan (Himachal Pradesh), Guwahati (Assam) and Shillong (Meghalaya).
♦ Finance ♦ Human Resource ♦ Marketing ♦ Business Analytics ♦Operation ♦ Information Technology
- MBA Highlights
♦ Marketing Management (MKT) ♦ Financial Management (FIN) ♦ Human Resources Management
♦ Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM) ♦ Business Analytics (BA)
The following specializations shall be offered ONLY as MINOR Specializations:
1. Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
2. Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
3. Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
- SAP ERP Suite Certification
- Finance - SAP FICO for Finance & Accounting and SAP FSCM for Financial Supply Chain Management Module
- Sales & Distribution - SAP SD Module
- Human Resource - SAP HRM - Basic Personnel, Payroll & Organization Management module
- Six Sigma (Green Belt) Certification
- Microsoft Project Certification
- Advanced Excel Training & Certification
- Training Tools - Bloomberg Terminal, SPSS, Ace Analyser and R
- Basic & Advanced Business Communication Training
- Corporate Connect - Business Conclaves, Corporate Events, Industry Visits & Corporate Mentorship Program
- Live Business Projects, Winter Internship & Summer Internship
- 50+ Presentations each semester to improve presentation skills
- Strong Placement Preparation
- Aptitude Training with 100+ tests each semester
- 50+ Mock GD sessions & 100+ Mock Interviews by Corporate Panelists
RANKING & ACCREDIATIONS
♦ Accredited by NAAC
♦ PIBM ranked amongst the top 100 MBA institutions in India.
♦ Economic Times Recognised as one of the “Best Education Brands of 2018”
♦ Times B-School Survey 2018
- 21st in Top Private B-Schools
- 31st in Top B-Schools
- 13th in West Zone
♦ Featured in Forbes Marquee edition as one of the “ Great Indian B-Schools”
♦ Business Today
- 74th Top B-Schools in India
- 39th in Learning Experience
- 31st in Future Orientation
♦ The Week
- 28th Top B-schools in Western India
|Courses Offered|| |
*InSolan (Himachal Pradesh), Guwahati (Assam) and Shillong (Meghalaya).
PIBM's Placement Process Incorporates -
- Winter Internship Program (1 month after first semester)
- Summer Internship Program (2 months after second semester)
- Live Projects (1 week to 15 days)
- Final Placements (Starts in third semester)
- Highest Placeement - Rs 15.28 LPA
- Average Placement - Rs 6.8 LPA
- Graduate with 50 % of marks from recognised & approved university can apply.
- Final Year Students can also apply .
- Accept Score Card - CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA with valid score.