Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School ( SRMS IBS)
SRMS IBS is promoted by Shri Ram Murti Smarak (SRMS) Trust, Bareilly; a prestigious and renowned name in the field of technical and professional education since 1996. SRMS IBS offers a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a two- year, full-time residential course with specialisations offered in Banking, Marketing, Finance, International Business and Human Resource Management & Information Technology. The course is duly approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
►Classroom Discussions ►Case Study Analysis
►Seminar and Presentations ►Community Services
►Mentoring ►Exponential Learning
►On-the-Job Training ►Soft Skills and Team Buildin Workshops
►Teamwork Based Experiential Learning ►Industrial Tours & International Exposure
►Internationally Renowned Guest Speakers
- IBS Digital marketing Certificate
- IBS Certificate Program In Business Analytics
- IBS Certification Program In Personality Development
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series VA-Mutual Funds Distributor Module (Level1)
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series VA-Mutual Funds Distributor Module (Level 2)
- NCFM (National Stock Exchange Certification In Financal Markets) Banking Module
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series VIII-Equity Deriative
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series I-Currency Deriative
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series IV- Interest Rate Deriative
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series XA-Wealth Advisor Leevel 1
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series XB-Wealth Advisor Leevel 2
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series XVII- Retirement Advisor Certification
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series XV Research Analyst
- NISM(National Institute of Securities Markets) Series XI- Equity Sales
- NCFM(National Stock Exchange Certification In Financial Markets)FIMMDA(Debt Module)
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT
Total Fees For Two years - Rs. 5,10,0000
Hostel Fees - Rs. 84,000 - Ist Year
Rs.84,000 - IInd Year
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION / BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (Hon.s)
Rs.25,500 For Ist Year
Rs.25,500 For IInd Year
Rs.25,500 For IIIrd Year
Hostel (Optional) Fees
Rs. 66,500 Per Year*
|Other Courses Name|
RECRUITERS AT CAMPUS
► JK Tyres ► Amazon.com ► Axis Bank ► BNY MELLON ► FedEx ► Induslnd Bank ►Pepsico
► Yes Bank ► EY ► HDFC Bank ► Capgemini Consulting ► Accenture ► Cannon ► BOSCH
► Berger ►Trident Group ► Extramarks ►Schneider Electric ►Sodexo ►Samsung Mobile
► Accor Hotels ►Vodafone ►MRF Tyres ►ICRA ►Marico ►Coca-Cola ►Panasonic
►BYJU’S ► Decathlon ►Reliance Industries Ltd. ►S&P Global Market Intelligence
►Airtel ►United Spritis ►ICICI Securities ►The Week ► Times of India ►Axis Bank
►Karvy ►Reliance Mutual Funds ►TATA Steel ► Janlakshmi Bank
Minimum Pacakge - Rs. 4 Lakhs
Average Package - Rs. 5.5 Lakhs
Highest Package - Rs. 16 Lakhs
Faculty At Glance
1. Prof. Shyamal Gupta
- MBA, Kellogg School of Management, Chicago, USA
- Certified Public Accountancy, Delware, USA
- 15 Years of Experience working with organizations like – WorldBank, Washington DC, USA
- Worked for African, South American and European region on financial modelling and financial management issues.
- Worked for Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen, Hong Kong and India.
2. Mr. Siddiq Azam
- Head-Industry Enagement and Placements
- Certified Sales Professional
- Worked with GlaxoSmithline Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Worked with Pfizer Limited and Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited)
3. Prof. Pukharaj Kaur Khanna
- PGDM, Jaipuria Institute of Management
- FrankFinn Diploma In Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management
- 4+ Years of Academic Experience
4. Ambica Murti
- Chartered Accountant (India)
- Certified Public Accountant , State of Virginia, USA
- 15+Years of Global experience in Finance and Accounting
- Worked with MNCs like America Online, Washington DC(USA)
- Worked with ICICI Bank
5. Ashish Kumar
- MBA from ICFAI University Dehradun, Specialised In Marketing
- 9+Years of Experience in Academic as well as Corporate
6. Dr. Priya Dwivedi
- Assistant Professor,SRMS IBS
- Specialized In Applied Economics
- 11+ Years Experience of Teaching , Research and Administrative in Management Education.
7. Dr.Ekta Rastogi
- 19+Years Experience in Management Education, Research and Administration include 2 years of International Experience of teaching as Professor at Majan College University College, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman,
- Ph.D In Marketing from Department of Commerce , Lucknow University
8. Dr. Mohammad Razi-Ur-Rahim
- MBA from Aligarh Muslim University
- Post Advance Diploma In Marketing Management from AIMA, New Delhi
- Ph.D In Business Administration
- 12+Years of Experience In Teaching and 6 Years of Corporate
9. Mr. Lalit Yadav
- Assistant Professor, SRMS IBS
- PGDM, Jaipuria Institute of Management
- Certified Trainer from Indian Society for Training and Development, New Delhi.
10. Mr. Kapil Kumar Agarwal
- MBA with 35+Years of Industry Experience.
- Associated with ICAI,ICSI and IIT Kanpur
11. Bhawana Pant
- Management Graduate Degree from GBTU, Noida with Specialization in Human Resources Management
- 5+ Years of Academic Experience
12. Anil Yadav
- MBA In Marketing, Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- 10+Years of Corporate Experience ICICI Bank, HDFC Standard Life, Reddvise Realty Advisors.
13. Ankita Tondon
- Ph.D In Marketing from MPJ Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- MA In Economics & Alumnus of IIM Indore
14. Dr. Mamta Gaur
- Doctorate In Human Resource Management from Bundelkhand University
- 16 Years of Academic Experience in various institutes across the country.
15. Sushil Kumar Gupta
- 11+Years of Experience In Assets Management and Sales/Business development of Financial Services.
- Worked with Motilal Oswal Securities and ICICI Assets Management Company.
16. Grace Arun
- Image Building Trainer
- Corporate Experience of working with Vodafone Mobile Services Ltd.
- Associated with Bharti Airtel and Benett Coleman & Company Ltd(Times of India)
- A Bachelor’s degree or 10+2+3 degree in any branch of study or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Valid score in CAT / CMAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / SNAP.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can be considered for provisional admissions, subject to furnishing successful evidence of passing their graduation latest by August 31st of the academic session.
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.