Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is Constituent of SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY). Established in 1978, a premier B School in India.SIBM Pune is a B School affiliated to Symbiosis International (Deemed University) - SIU. SIU has been ranked amongst top 50 Universities in India by NIRF, Government of India.
SIBM Pune currently offers the following programmes:
- A two years full time MBA programme giving the options to specialize in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resource (Admission through SNAP)
- A two year full time MBA programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. (Admission through SNAP)
- A two year fully residential MBA programme in Leadership and Strategy. (Admission through SNAP)
- Executive MBA programme for working professional offered during weekends.
- Management Development Programmes for corporates as per the requirements of the corporate houses
RANKING & ACCREDIATIONS
- Affiliated from Symbiosis International University.
- SIU has been ranked amongst top 50 Universities in India by NIRF, Government of India.
- The University has also been ranked among the top 250 Universities in Asia and top 150 in BRICS by QS World University rankings survey 2018.
- SIBM Pune has been ranked 18th amongst all the B Schools in India by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF), Government of India in 2018.
- The institute was also awarded 'Gold' Star by the QS Star University Rating 2018.
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
♦ MBA Fees
Ist Year - Rs 11,32,000
IInd Year - Rs 10,34,950
♦ MBA( Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
Ist Year - Rs 8.92.200
IInd Year- Rs. 8.41,950
♦ MBA (Leadership & Strategy )
Rs 6,25,000 for two years
|Other Courses Name|
- Participating Companies – 83
- No. of Offers – 192
- No. of New Recruiters – 28
- No. of PPOs – 62
- Highest CTC – Rs. 29 LPA
- Median CTC – Rs. 16.25 LPA
- Average CTC – Rs. 17.48 LPA
The Selection process is carried out in two steps.
Step I: SNAP Test
- For Admission into SIBM Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- For SNAP Test information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Simultaneously, register online to SIBM Pune by paying additional Rs. 1000/- plus GST.
Step II: Selection Process at SIBM, Pune
- Short-listed Applicants based on SNAP scores will be called for the selection process at SIBM, Pune. Short listed candidates are announced via a web-link on SIBM Pune's website as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for GE-PIWAT. The entire selection process will be held at PUNE only.
This process includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
- Candidate should be a graduate from any recognised University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC / ST) at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.