Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) PunePune . ESTD .
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune is Constituent of SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY). Established in 1978, a premier B School in India.SIBM Pune is a B School affiliated to Symbiosis International (Deemed University) - SIU. SIU has been ranked amongst top 50 Universities in India by NIRF, Government of India.
SIBM Pune currently offers the following programmes:
- A two years full time MBA programme giving the options to specialize in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resource (Admission through SNAP)
- A two year full time MBA programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. (Admission through SNAP)
- A two year fully residential MBA programme in Leadership and Strategy. (Admission through SNAP)
- Executive MBA programme for working professional offered during weekends.
- Management Development Programmes for corporates as per the requirements of the corporate houses
RANKING & ACCREDIATIONS
- Affiliated from Symbiosis International University.
- SIU has been ranked amongst top 50 Universities in India by NIRF, Government of India.
- The University has also been ranked among the top 250 Universities in Asia and top 150 in BRICS by QS World University rankings survey 2018.
- SIBM Pune has been ranked 18th amongst all the B Schools in India by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF), Government of India in 2018.
- The institute was also awarded 'Gold' Star by the QS Star University Rating 2018.
♦ MBA Fees
Ist Year - Rs 11,32,000
IInd Year - Rs 10,34,950
♦ MBA( Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
Ist Year - Rs 8.92.200
IInd Year- Rs. 8.41,950
♦ MBA (Leadership & Strategy )
Rs 6,25,000 for two years
- Participating Companies – 83
- No. of Offers – 192
- No. of New Recruiters – 28
- No. of PPOs – 62
- Highest CTC – Rs. 29 LPA
- Median CTC – Rs. 16.25 LPA
- Average CTC – Rs. 17.48 LPA
- Candidate should be a graduate from any recognised University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC / ST) at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.