VU-GNU Centre of Excellence (VU-GNU)
In 2010, ECA, VU and GNU established its first educational collaboration. Victoria University, Ganpat University and Education Centre of Australia have enjoyed a strong history of collaboration delivering education programs in India.
- Innovative Dual-Award Academic Mode
- World-class, Industry benchmarked Courses
- Internationally recognised Post Graduate Courses
- Learning from Domestic and International experts
- Excellent Academic Services
Our unique two-year dual award model includes:
- a VU master delivered in India to the same high standard as in Australia
- a GNU master recognised in India
- excellent internship and placement opportunities.
The VU-GNU Centre of Excellence offers postgraduate courses in growing industries that are versatile and create a distinction .These programs kind an expert data technology management suite.
- Master of Business Analytics ( Professsional)
- Master of Business Adminstration ( Enerprise Resource Planning System)
Ranking & Accrediations
- The course is offered in collaboration with Victoria University, Australia.
- Students will graduate with a VU master’s degree and a postgraduate diploma from Ganpat University
|Course Name||MBA & PGDM|
Total program fee is INR 6,89,500
|Other Courses Name|
- Highest Placeement - Rs 20LPA
- Average Placeement - Rs 6.5 LPA
- Industry Engagement Process
- Prepare Students Ready for Workplace
RECRUITERS AT CAMPUS
ACCENTURE British Petroleum Cadbury Evosys Exxon IBM
Intech System L&T Infotech Siemens Unisys India Wipro
- Canddiate needs to fill Application Form.Sub,it all the documents.
- English language proficiency evidence - English test result or English Medium of Instruction document are assessed to know about proficiency in English.
Selection Process will include Written Assessment Test ,Group Discussion and Personal Inetrview
For the year 2020, Interviews will be conducted in the following locations (dates to be confirmed):
Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Allahabad, Alwar, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Udaipur and Varanasi.
- Candidates holding graduate degree with 50 % marks from recognised & approved degree equivalent to Australian Undergraduate degree.
- Final year Graduation can aslo apply with provisional admission letter.
You must provide evidence that you have completed an approved English-language test, and achieved the result as described below:-
English language examination method
IELTS (academic module): Overall score (no band less than)
TOEFL Internet: Test score
79 (Listening 19, Speaking 19, Reading 18, Writing 22)
Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score (with no section score less than):
University of Cambridge - Advanced (CAE): Overall score of (no band less than):
Applications that do not meet the above requirements may be considered on a case-by-case basis, providing:
- the most recent studies were of at least two years in duration;
- were conducted solely in English (language of instruction and assessment); and
- were completed no more than two years prior to commencement of studies at Victoria University.
Disclaimer: The Company website include links providing direct access to other internet resources, including websites, Company is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in this sites. All the information about the colleges are taken from their website itself, Company is not responsible for any update in their website.