Xavier School of Management JamshedpurJamshedpur. ESTD .
Xavier School of Management, formerly Xavier Labor Relations Institute, was founded in 1949 by Fr Quinn Enright , SJ, in the Steel City, Jamshedpur, soon after Independence. In 1953, a two-year, day programme in Industrial Relations and Welfare was started which has been re-christened to Human Resource Management.
A three-year, evening programme in Business Management was started in 1965
The two year, full-time programme in Business Management was launched in 1968. In responding to the demand of the corporate and public sector, a one-year General Management Programme for working executives was launched in 1997.
A Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management was started in 2002 and Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management in 2003.
Postgraduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management was added to the portfolio of satellite-based programmes in 2005. Postgraduate Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management and Postgraduate Certificate in Retail Management were also added in 2007.
- XLRI Jamshedpur
- XLRI Delhi (New Campus)
- AIU Recognition of PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Postgraduate Diploma Recognitions
- AIU Recognition of PG Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (PM&IR)
- GOI Recognition of PG Diploma in Personnel Management &Industrial Relations (PM&IR)
- PG Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations is equivalent to MBA
- AIU Recognition of PG Diploma in Business Management (BM)
- GOI Recognition of PG Diploma in Business Management (BM)
- Business Today - 2018: No. 1 private institute and Overall No.4
- India Today - 2018: No. 1 private institute and Overall No.4
- The Week - 2018: No. 1 private institute and Overall No.4
- Business World - 2018: Ranked Overall No.4
PGDM (BM)- Rs. 11.80Lakhs p.a
PGDM (HRM)- Rs. 11.80Lakhs p.a
15 months PGDM (General Management)- Rs. 20.95 Lakhs
Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)- Rs. 9 Lakhs
Three-year, weekend Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management- 4lakhs p.a
|Courses Offered|| |
1. FULL-TIME RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMMES
PGDM HRM – Two-year Postgraduate Programme in Human Resource Management
PGDM BM – Two-year Postgraduate Programme in Business Management
PGDM GMP – 15-month General Management Programme for the executives with five or more years of experience
FPM - 4-year Fellow Programme in Management.
2. PART-TIME PROGRAMMES FOR WORKING EXECUTIVES CORPORATE PROGRAMMES
BM (Part-Time) – Three-year Programme for the working executives
Exec-FPM – Executive Fellow Programme in Management
3. VIRTUAL INTERACTIVE LEARNING (VIL)
PGCBM – 12-month Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management
PGCHRM – 12-month Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
PGCBAMD - Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics for Management Decisions
PGCSLM - Postgraduate Certificate in Senior Leadership Management
4. CORPORATE PROGRAMMES
Management Development Programmes
In-Company Training Programmes
EDHRM (Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management) spread over 16 months
PLACEMENT OVERVIEW 2018-19
Average Salary (in INR Lacs) – Rs. 19.61 Lakhs
Median Salary (in INR Lacs) – Rs. 18.98 Lakhs
Highest Salary (in INR Lacs)- Rs. 48 Lakhs
RECRUITERS AT CAMPUS 2018-19
ABInBev • Accenture Strategy • Accenture Technology • Aditya Birla Group • Airtel • Allianz Global Investors • Amazon • American Express • Aon Hewitt • Asian Paints • Avendus Capital • Axis Bank • Bain & Co. • Bajaj • BCCL • Cairn • Capgemini • Citibank • Cipla • Coca Cola • Cognizant • Colgate Palmolive • DBS • Deloitte • Directi • Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories • Edelweiss • Everest Group • Ernst and Young • Flipkart • Glaxo Smith Kline • Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages • Hindustan Unilver Limited • HDFC • IBM Consulting • ICICI • ITC • Johnson&Johnson • JP Morgan Chase • Kotak • KPMG • Lodha Group • Mahindra • Marico • Mattel • McKinsey & Co. • Mercer • Micorsoft • Mondelez International • Nestle • Ola • Oyo • Piramal • PWC • Procter & Gamble • Reckitt Benckiser • Reliance industries • RPG Enterprises • Samsung • Shannonside Capital • Standard Chartered • Star TV • Sterlite • TAS • Tata Steel • The Boston Consulting Group • Uber • Vodafone • Vector Consulting • Wipro • Yes Bank
- For BM and HRM programmes, students who have completed three years of Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by a University or Deemed University, are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are completing their final examination by June 10, 2020 may also apply.