Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow is a budding institute in the field of medical education and research. It is an institution set up with the objective of providing medical services to the society with care and attention, personal touch and perfection.
The institute is promoted by "The Government of India"- Uttar Pradesh, under the guidance of Chairman of The institute’ s mission is – TO REACH THE UNREACHED - to provide outstanding and affordable medical care in a patient friendly environment and in a spirit of compassion to all, regardless of race, caste, religion etc
This is recognised by Medical Council of India(MCI) and Ram Manohar Lohiya Awadh University Faizabad.
The course conducts theory classes and clinical training according to MCI guidelines.
♦ Eligibility :
- Qualifying Exam : All Students must qualify NEET examination to be eligible for admission through counseling by State Medical authority.
- Age : The candidate should have completed 17 year of age on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Qualification : The candidate should have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at 10+2 Intermediate, ICSE, CBSE or any equivalent examination securing a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together. For SC/ST/OBC category candidates, the required percentage in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together is 40%.
♦ Intake - 150
♦ Admission Procedure
- General Category :Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 and through centralised common counseling conducted by DGHS.
- Foreign/NRI Category:Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 and through centralised common counseling conducted by DGHS.
Note :Candidate with foreign qualifications will have to obtain the ‘Equivalence Certificate’ from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi who will equate their qualifications as equivalent to the 10+2 of India. This certificate will have to be submitted at the time of admissions. Students who are qualified with CBSE or ISCE or any other Indian Board qualifications need not submit the equivalence certificate.
|Fees:||Fees Tuition fee- 8,50,000 per year Hostel fee- 1,50,000 per year Security fee(refundable)-3,00,000*|
|Other Courses Name|