Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur
Established in 2008, SIMS got approval from Medical Council of India/Government of India to commence MBBS course with 100 students
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences is a renowned institute in the field of medical-education and research. It is an institution set up with the objectives of providing medical services to the society with care , attention, personal touch and perfection. SIMS campus is situated in Anwarpur village, Pilkhuwa, Hapur district. It is spread over a sprawling 26 acres of land in a pollution-free and healthy environment situated at a distance of 60 Kms from New Delhi on the NH 24. The campus has several buildings to accommodate the Medical College, Hospital, Administrative Block, Residential quarters for teaching and Non-teaching staff, besides separate exclusive boys' & girls' Hostels for undergraduate and post graduate students and interns.
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS), affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh (CCS) University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, is a renowned and recognized institute in the field of medical education and research.
At SIMS, medicine is taught in 21 departments including Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Ophthalmology, ENT, General Medicine, Surgery, Orthopedics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Skin & Veneral Diseases, TB & Chest, Anesthesiology, Radio-Diagnosis and Dental Surgery.
- 800-bedded hospital with ultra-modern equipments
- OPD and IPD facilities
- 11 major and 6 minor operation theatres, a well-equipped Labour room and Nursery Ward for premature babies.
- 7 distinct ICUs for critically ill: (Medical, Cardiac, Surgical, Burn, Respiratory, Pediatric and Neonatal patients) which are fully equipped with all modern, sophisticated, therapeutic and monitoring equipments like Ventilators, Infusion Pumps, Phototherapy and Radiant Warmer units, Defibrillators, central gas and suction facilities with trained and qualified paramedical staff on duty 24X7.
- Modern diagnostic and therapeutic facilities such as MRI-1.5 TESLA, Mammography, DSA, PCR, Spiral CT, Ultrasonography, Colour Doppler, TMT, ECHO, Endoscopy, Angiography, EEG, PFT, Sleep Study, NCV, EMG, VEP, BERA, Dialysis, Blood Banketc.
- Regular participant in National Health Programmes such as National Blindness Control, Blood Safety, AIDS Control, Mental Health Programme, DOTS Programme besides organizing Health and Blood Donation Camps.
|Fees:||11,05,000 Per Year Hostel fee-1,50,000 Per Year Security fee(refundable)-3,00,000*|
|Other Courses Name|