MBBS in China
MBBS in China is one of the best options for pursuing MBBS abroad, MBBS in China is considered of a very high value in the international medical industry, there are many top medical colleges in China which are ranked as best medical colleges around the world. MBBS in China is very cheap in comparison to many top private medical colleges in India. There are almost 45+ top medical universities in China which are approved by the Medical Council of India for pursuing MBBS in China for Indian medical students. For pursuing MBBS in China a candidate needs to qualify NEET entrance test which is the quality standard for medical students in India. MBBS in China is of 5 years which follows a much updated course and curriculum matching to the international medical industry. Getting admissions in top medical universities in China is considered tough due to less number of medical seats in the country and tighten norms which are followed for receiving admissions in their medical university. MBBS in China is considered one of the hottest destinations for pursuing MBBS abroad for medical students in India.
MBBS in China-Key Features
Being one of the hottest destinations for Indian students when looking for MBBS abroad, MBBS in China has many key aspects like low fees, development in medical industry, advanced course and curriculum etc, let’s try to list out the key features attracting medical students in India for pursuing MBBS in China.-
- MBBS in China is considered one of the cheapest medical degrees in comparison to many top private medical colleges in India.
- China is one of the biggest economies in the world right now, and has very developed medical industry which makes it more attractive to pursue MBBS in China.
- All the candidates need to qualify NEET entrance exam for becoming eligible for pursuing MBBS in China.
- There are more than 45 medical universities in China which are approved by the MCI for pursuing MBBS in China.
- Medical Universities in China is considered one of the best medical universities on the world scale.
- Peking Union Medical College is considered best medical college in China.
MBBS in China-Duration, Teaching Technique and Intake
- MBBS in China comprises of 5 years of graduation duration and 1 year internship which a student can pursue in India too, all the top medical universities in China holds a curriculum which is divided in 10 semesters of 5 years which is of 6 months each.
- All the international students opting for MBBS in China are taught in English language only but all the international students must have a Chinese language subject on the side which is apart from their medical study. Some top medical universities in China holds a HSK test at a certain level of their graduation which is in fact the language test.
- Most of the medical colleges in China start admissions in the month of September but some medical universities in China also accept admissions in the April too.
MBBS in China - Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in China are-
- Age-The age requirements for pursuing a MBBS in China is minimum 17 years of age and maximum 25 years which means a candidate must have completed at least 17 years of age and shall not be more than 25 years of age at the time of securing admissions at the medical universities in China.
- Academic Qualifications-The academic qualifications for admissions at top medical universities in china is bit high, a candidate needs to score at least 60% for admissions for pursuing MBBS in China with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. A candidate securing 60% in 12th standard is eligible for getting admissions for pursuing MBBS in china.
- Entrance Exam-For admissions in any Medical university in China, candidates must have qualified the NEET entrance test, which is a benchmark considered for medical universities in India as well as any student who are opting to study medical abroad.
MBBS in China-Admission Process
For securing MBBS in China, a candidate needs to go for rigorous admission criteria, both academically and legally.-
- Academic Qualification-Before the admission process, a candidate must need to score at least 60% marks in their 12th exam from any recognized board in the country with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Entrance Exams-The candidate applying for any medical university in china for pursuing MBBS in china must have appeared for NEET entrance exam and had cleared the cutoff for the respective medical college in china.
- Admission Form-The candidate needs to apply for the admission in the medical universities in china through online forms or career counseling portal which will help you to gain insight of every college and decide what will be the best option for you to pursue MBBS in china.
- Counseling-For pursuing MBBS in china, a candidate must have taken counseling sessions in the respective medical university in china which is only conducted after the candidate have qualified all the required norms such as entrance test, academic qualifications etc.
- Migratory Requirements-The candidate choosing MBBS in china must also complete government migratory requirements such as VISA, Passport etc, which will help you to satisfy all the needs for applying MBBS in china.
- Notarized Birth Certificate copy.
- Class 10th/12th Mark sheet copy.
- Passing certificates of class 10th and 12th examinations are also required.
- HIV test reports are also needed for admissions in medical universities in China.
- 10 passport size photographs.
- Authorized documents of Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Invitation letter from the concerned medical universities in china.
- Permission letter from the embassy of India.
- School leaving certificate of class 12th is also needed.
- Conduct certificate.
- The candidate must have clean criminal record documents.
- Fee receipt of 1st year Medical University in China.
- Valid Passport.
- Medical Certificate.
- Medical Universities in China-There are many top medical universities in China such as Peking Union Medical University and Capital Medical University which are considered one of the best medical universities in the world. Medical Universities in China are respected in every corner of the world and MBBS in China is a very respected degree too, there are 45+ medical universities in Russia that are approved by prominent organizations such as WHO and MCI
- Course and Duration-Medical Universities in China follows a much updated course and curriculum in consideration to the international medical standards and duration of MBBS in China is of 5 years and 1 year internship which can be either completed in china itself or in India. The medical course in china is quite advanced in comparison to the MBBS in India.
- Practice in India and around the world-As many medical universities in China are accredited by MCI and WHO, the candidate earning MBBS in China can practice anywhere in the world with equal recognition and also the students in MBBS programs in China are trained for the screening test of MCI, which implies that the students can practice in India too with license equal to Indian doctors.
- Environment and advancements in china-China is considered ahead of India in terms of developments undertaken, as country china has many opportunities in almost every professional field which makes it even more attractive for pursuing MBBS in China. Also, environment in china is quite very pleasant in almost every part of the year.
- Fees-Fees and financial investment is very low in MBBS in China in comparison with MBBS in India. The fees in almost every medical university in China are very low and also Russia is considered very cheap country which will help you to pursue comfortably MBBS in China.
- Fees- Medical universities in China often charges less tuition fees than most of the private medical universities in China, One of the main reasons Indian students prefers MBBS in China is due to financial comfortability in medical universities in China which have a very pocket friendly charges.
- Top Medical institutions- MBBS in China is a very well appreciated medical degree on the international level, there are many top medical universities in China which are ranked a stop medical institutions on the world rankings, there are more than 45+ top medical universities in China which attracts bunch of international students every year to the institutions.
- Student life in China- Russia being an above average developing country facilitates a pretty amazing student life for the students looking for MBBS in China, a very good hostel facility is also a strong point in choosing MBBS in China. Students who opt for studying from Chinese colleges often give a positive feedback.
MBBS in China-Required Documents
A candidate from India must present all the required documents, if he/she becomes eligible for pursuing MBBS in China –
Why MBBS in China?
MBBS in China is a very popular choice amongst medical students in India looking for pursuing medical degree abroad. China is a very popular destination around the world for pursuing medical studies, so let’s try to list some major reasons in order to answer Why MBBS in China?
MBBS in China-Top 10 Medical Colleges in China
There are many MBBS colleges in China which are recognized as one of the best MBBS colleges on the world scale, many medical universities in China formulates the medical study which satisfies the international medical standards. Here is the list of Top medical colleges in China.
|S. No.||Medical Universities in China||Location|
|1||Peking Union Medical College||Beijing|
|2||Capital Medical university||Fengtai|
|3||Nanjing Medical University||Nanjing|
|4||Southern Medical University||Guangzhou|
|5||Tianjin Medical University||Wuqing|
|6||China Medical University||Taichung City|
|7||Harbin Medical University||Heilongjiang|
|8||Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine||Xuhui District|
|9||Chongqing Medical University||Yuzhong District|
|10||Dalian Medical University||Lüshunkou District|
Studying MBBS in China for Indian Students
MBBS in China is a very popular choice amongst Indian medical aspirants, students who wants to study MBBS abroad, often opt for MBBS in China. China is quite a popular destination for Indian students, not only for MBBS but also for other professional courses. MBBS in China is a very wise choice considering many factors such as medical developments in China, student life, environment, low fees etc.
MBBS Colleges in China
|#||MBBS Colleges||College Fees per Year||Location|
|1||ANHUI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,833,000 Approx||Anhui, China|
|2||CAPITAL MEDICAL COLLEGE||2,686,500 Approx||BEIJING, China|
|3||CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||2,465,000 Approx||Shenyang, China|
|4||FUJAIN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,743,000 Approx||Urumqi, China|
|5||HUST UNIVERSITY||2,311,000 Approx||Hubei, China|
|6||JILIN UNIVERSITY||1,750,000 Approx||Jilin, China|
|7||SHANDONG UNIVERSITY||2,916,500 Approx||SHANDONG, China|
MBBS in China-Loan and Financial Assistance
MBBS in China is often very cheap as compared to Indian private medical universities. Also, almost all public and private sector banks provide loan assistance to the students looking to pursue MBBS in China. A student will have bunch of option when looking for any financial assistance to meet their financial needs in order to pursue MBBS in China, many banks in India provides education loan on the basis of your college call letter, or you can also take advantage of many schemes running by state and central government for promoting higher education.
MBBS in China-Role of NEET
NEET which is India’s national level entrance test for admissions in almost all the medical colleges in India, but NEET is the qualifying entrance test for pursuing MBBS abroad too. All the students who want to pursue MBBS in China shall need to take the NEET entrance test for qualifying for the admissions in medical universities in China. A candidate cannot go for pursuing MBBS in China if he/she hasn’t qualified NEET entrance test.View more Colleges : MBBS in China