MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is a beautiful country in Europe, and apart from its natural beauty, the country is one of the prime location for pursuing MBBS abroad. MBBS in Georgia is one of the best choices for medical students in India; MBBS in Georgia attracts more than 5000 Indian medical students for pursuing medical degrees in many top medical universities in Georgia. For pursuing MBBS in Georgia, a candidate needs to clear any of the 2 language test which are IELTS and TOEFLS. MBBS in Georgia is considered very cheaper when compared to many private medical colleges in India. MBBS in Georgia combines the pattern of US and Europe for their medical teaching pattern which gives extra edge to the students pursuing MBBS in Georgia. MBBS in Georgia is generally of 6 years, which 5 years of education and 1 year of internship. More than 30 best medical universities in Georgia are accredited by established international medical association like WHO and MCI.
MBBS in Georgia-Key Features
Being one of the hottest destinations for Indian students when looking for MBBS abroad, MBBS in Georgia has many key aspects like low fees, development in medical industry, advanced course and curriculum etc, let’s try to list out the key features attracting medical students in India for pursuing MBBS in Georgia.
- MBBS in Georgia is one of the cheapest MBBS abroad as compared to Indian private medical students.
- All the candidates looking for pursuing MBBS in Georgia must have cleared NEET entrance test which is the basic criteria for Indian students for pursuing medical degree in India or abroad.
- There are more than 30 medical institutes in Georgia which are recognized by medical association like WHO and MCI.
- Medical universities in Georgia are considered are considered one of the best medical universities on the international scale.
- Llia State University is the best medical university in Georgia.
- Georgia has one of the best suitable environments and has lots of natural beauty.
MBBS in Georgia- Duration, Teaching Technique and Intake
- MBBS in Georgia comprises of 6 years of graduation duration with 1 year internship which a student can pursue in India too, all the top medical universities in Georgia holds a curriculum which is divided in 10 semesters of 5 years which is of 6 months each.
- All the international students opting for MBBS in Georgia are taught in English language only but all the international students must have cleared language test such as IELTS and TOEFL which is the normal admission criteria for securing admissions in any college in European countries and US,
- Most of the medical colleges in Georgia start admissions in the month of September but some medical universities in Georgia also accept admissions in the April too.
MBBS in Georgia-Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Georgia is listed below-
- Age-The age requirements for pursuing MBBS in Georgia, according to the NEET and MCI norms, shall at least be 17 years of age and shall not exceed 25 years of age at the time of admission in any medical university in Georgia. Anybody not falling in the 17-25 age criteria will not be entertained for UG admission in medical universities in Georgia.
- Academic Qualifications-The academic qualifications for admissions at top medical universities in Georgia is same as any medical university in India, a candidate needs to score at least 50% for admissions for pursuing MBBS in Georgia with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as compulsory subjects. A candidate securing 50% in 12th standard is eligible for getting admissions for pursuing MBBS in Georgia.
- Entrance Exam-For admissions in any Medical university in Georgia, candidates must have qualified the NEET entrance test, which is a benchmark considered for medical universities in India as well as any student who are opting to study medical abroad.
MBBS in Georgia -Admission Process
For securing MBBS in Georgia, a candidate needs to go for rigorous admission criteria, both academically and legally.
- Academic Qualification-Before the admission process, a candidate must need to score at least 50% marks in their 12th exam from any recognized board in the country with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects. Additionally, the candidate needs to pass the international language and eligibility exam –IELTS and TOEFL.
- Entrance Exams-The candidate applying for any medical university in Georgia for pursuing MBBS in Georgia must have appeared for NEET entrance exam and had cleared the cutoff for the respective medical college in Georgia.
- Admission Form-The candidate needs to apply for the admission in the medical universities in Georgia through online forms or career counseling portal which will help you to gain insight of every college and decide what will be the best option for you to pursue MBBS in Georgia.
- Counseling-For pursuing MBBS in Georgia, a candidate must have taken counseling sessions in the respective medical university in Georgia which is only conducted after the candidate have qualified all the required norms such as entrance test, academic qualifications etc.
- Migratory Requirements-The candidate choosing MBBS in Georgia must also complete government migratory requirements such as VISA, Passport etc, which will help you to satisfy all the needs for applying MBBS in Georgia.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing certificate. Student VISA.
- Medical certificate is also needed for securing MBBS in Georgia. Valid Passport.
- Health Insurance and Travel Insurance is also a must.
- Notarized copy of Birth Certificate.
- Passport sized photographs.
- Bank Statement copy of the guardian for ensuring economic capability.
- Authorization letter.
- No objection Certificate is also a must needed for pursuing MBBS in Georgia.
- Criminal Verification Certificate.
- HIV Test report.
- Invitation letter of the concerned university.
- Legalized documents from the ministry of external affairs.
- Medical Universities in Georgia-There are many top medical universities in Georgia such as Llia State University and Tbilisi State Medical University which are considered one of the best medical universities in the world. Medical Universities in Georgia are respected in every corner of the world and MBBS in Georgia is a very respected degree too, there are 35+ medical universities in Georgia that are approved by prominent organizations such as WHO and MCI
- Course and Duration-Medical Universities in Georgia follows a much updated course and curriculum in consideration to the international medical standards and duration of MBBS in Georgia is of 5 years and 1 year internship which can be either completed in Georgia itself or in India. The medical course in Georgia is quite advanced in comparison to the MBBS in India.
- Practice in India and around the world-As many medical universities in Georgia are accredited by MCI and WHO, the candidate earning MBBS in Georgia can practice anywhere in the world with equal recognition and also the students in MBBS programs in Georgia are trained for the screening test of MCI, which implies that the students can practice in India too with license equal to Indian doctors.
- Environment and advancements in Georgia- Georgia has many opportunities in almost every professional field which makes it even more attractive for pursuing MBBS in Georgia. Also, environment in Georgia is quite very pleasant in almost every part of the year.
- Fees-Fees and financial investment is very low in MBBS in Georgia in comparison with MBBS in India. The fees in almost every medical university in Georgia are very low and also Georgia is considered relatively very cheap country which will help you to pursue comfortably MBBS in Georgia.
- Fees- Medical universities in Georgia often charges less tuition fees than most of the private medical universities in Georgia, One of the main reasons Indian students prefers MBBS in Georgia is due to financial comfortability in medical universities in Georgia which have a very pocket friendly charges.
- Top Medical institutions- MBBS in Georgia is a very well appreciated medical degree on the international level, there are many top medical universities in Georgia which are ranked a stop medical institutions on the world rankings, there are more than 35+ top medical universities in Georgia which attracts bunch of international students every year to the institutions.
- Student life in Georgia- Georgia being an above average developing country facilitates a pretty amazing student life for the students looking for MBBS in Georgia, a very good hostel facility is also a strong point in choosing MBBS in Georgia. Students who opt for studying from Georgian colleges often give a positive feedback.
MBBS in Georgia -Required Documents
A candidate from India must present all the required documents, if he/she becomes eligible for pursuing MBBS in Georgia –
Why MBBS in Georgia?
Georgia is one of the most preferred locations for pursuing medical degree amongst Indian medical aspirants. MBBS in Georgia is considered one of the best choices for pursuing MBBS abroad. MBBS in Georgia is a very popular choice amongst medical students in India looking for pursuing medical degree abroad. In fact, Georgia is a very popular destination around the world for pursuing medical studies, so let’s try to list some major reasons in order to answer Why MBBS in Georgia?
MBBS in Georgia-Top 10 Medical Colleges in Georgia
There are many MBBS colleges in Georgia which are recognized as one of the best MBBS colleges on the world scale, many medical universities in Georgia formulates the medical study which satisfies the international medical standards. Here is the list of Top medical colleges in Georgia. (List is not ranked)
|S. No.||Medical Universities in Georgia||Location|
|1||Llia State University||Tbilisi|
|2||Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University||Tbilisi|
|3||Georgian Technical University||Tbilisi|
|4||International Black Sea University||Tbilisi|
|5||The University of Georgia||Tbilisi|
|6||Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||Batumi|
|7||Caucasus State University||Tbilisi|
|8||Tbilisi State Medical university||Tbilisi|
|9||Akaki Tsereteli State University||Kutaisi|
|10||Free University of Tbilisi||Tbilisi|
Studying MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students
MBBS in Georgia is a very popular choice amongst Indian medical aspirants, students who wants to study MBBS abroad, often opt for MBBS in Georgia. Georgia is quite a popular destination for Indian students, not only for MBBS but also for other professional courses. MBBS in Georgia is a very wise choice considering many factors such as medical developments in Georgia, student life, environment, low fees etc.
MBBS in Georgia-Loan and Financial Assistance
|#||MBBS Colleges||College Fees per Year||Location|
|1||CAUCASUS MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,800,500/-Approx Apply Now||Tbilisi, Georgia|
|2||BATUMI SHOTA RUSTAVELI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||1,852,500-Approx||Batumi, Georgia|
|3||NEW VISION UNIVERSITY||1,740,000-Approx||TBILISI, Georgia|
MBBS in Georgia-Loan and Financial Assistance
MBBS in Georgia is often very cheap as compared to Indian private medical universities. Also, almost all public and private sector banks provide loan assistance to the students looking to pursue MBBS in Georgia. A student will have bunch of option when looking for any financial assistance to meet their financial needs in order to pursue MBBS in Georgia, many banks in India provides education loan on the basis of your college call letter, or you can also take advantage of many schemes running by state and central government for promoting higher education.
MBBS in Georgia-Role of NEET
NEET which is India’s national level entrance test for admissions in almost all the medical colleges in India, but NEET is the qualifying entrance test for pursuing MBBS abroad too. All the students who want to pursue MBBS in Georgia shall need to take the NEET entrance test for qualifying for the admissions in medical universities in Georgia. A candidate cannot go for pursuing MBBS in Georgia if he/she hasn’t qualified NEET entrance test.View more Colleges : MBBS in Georgia