Pune Institute of Business Management is ranked 34 by The Times 2023 for MBA. Pune Institute of Business Management is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). PIBM College is a member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
Admission to MBA and PGDM courses is open to those who have completed 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 system with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates are selected based on scores secured in Aptitude test, group discussions, personal interviews, and written tests.
MBA in FinTech
The Financial Services industry is currently glimpsing a huge transformation driven by inventive technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, and Mobile Computing. MBA in FinTech Program required people with the relevant skill sets and an understanding of how emerging technologies could be implemented in the financial services. This curriculum prepares students to comprehend, analyze, and successfully utilize emerging financial innovations, allowing them to participate in the new Fintech revolution.
PGDM Hybrid Program
Are you ready to embark on a journey in one of the best online MBA colleges in India? PIBM's PGDM Hybrid program is your pathway to success in the dynamic world of business management, offering a blend of cutting-edge online learning and real-world practical experience. PIBM is renowned for being one of the best online MBA schools in India.
Please go through important details before taking admission in our management programs:
● Applicants to PIBM must have undergone Indian formal education program under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 system with minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th, and Graduation course
● Selection into PIBM's management programs will be based on scores obtained in
• Aptitude Test
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview
• Written Test
● We accept aptitude test scores of CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / PMAT (PIBM's aptitude test)
● Additional weightage will be given to applicants with work experience
● Applicants need to send a DD of Rs.1000 drawn in favour of “Pune Institute of Business Management” payable at Pune for prospectus and application form